Cordus V2 snowmobile boot will keep your feet completely warm, dry, and comfortable through every ride. Specially made for freeriding, it has a low profile, stable design, and double BOA lacing. It also has 600 g of lining and has been tested to remain waterproof for 14 hours. The toe box is heavily reinforced to provide maximum protection for the top of the foot on impact. It’s the perfect boot for active riders.
1. Remove the liner and wash in lukewarm water with a small amount of mild detergent. Let soak for a while if the smell is bad.
2. Gently wring out the water and let it dry on a flat surface.
3. Rinse the outside of the boot with lukewarm water.
4. Rub with a cloth where necessary.
5. Rinse the boot with clean, cold water and allow it to dry.
Use shoe a disinfectant deodorizer spray regularly!